Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Boys Say The Darndest Things

I know you've probably heard time and time again that guys will say anything to get you bed. People would tell me that guys would say they love you just to hook-up and I would always roll my eyes. But times have changed, guys now use sneakier lines and methods to get you to do the nasty. Sorry guys, but I'm uncovering your secrets now.
       A common line they use is, "Wanna come over and watch a movie," girls beware when you hear this, because boys have one thing on their mind and it isn't the movie. One of my friends recently shared an encounter where she went over a guy's house to watch a movie and when she tried to resist his advances he told her, "Did you really think that I JUST wanted to watch a movie?" Well yes, girls usually take what guys say for face value instead of looking at guy's intentions. 
    I was inspired by a song called First Date Sex by Mike Posner where he pretty much mentions all of them. In it he says, "I'll still call you 'cause I wanna f*** again". Wrong, guys think more clearly after the sex than before, he achieved his sexual conquests and will be less interested while women will become more interested. So you must assess men's intention. Be real with yourself if you're unsure and hold off on hooking up until you're confident he respects you.

     So don't fall for the lines, every girl knows them (wanna come over to chill?, you're so pretty, you're not like every other girl, I really like you but I don't want a relationship...the list goes on). Because in the end, they are just lines and you can't expect the be the exception. When men see that their lines won't work on you they will be more intrigued, and that's the way to become "that girl who turned the player into a sucker for love."

1 comment:

  1. Or he could have just friend zoned her and just wanted to watch a movie literally lol

    ReplyDelete